Love Yourself

I know that there are a lot of people out there that will tell you, you should love yourself. I completely agree with these people but I am going to share my reasons with you. Yes its good to have confidence and great to believe in yourself. It’s also super important that you remember yourself. So many of us will put everyone else first, and forget about you. Well this can be a very bad thing. When we start to lose ourselves we get overemotional, irrational, and sometimes rather hard to be around. It’s all too easy saying that you simply don’t have time for yourself, but I’m calling BS.

What you really mean is it much easier to push yourself aside then to steal 20 selfish minutes a day. This is definitely not a good thing. We all (myself included) need to stop. Stop thinking its ok if we don’t take a little time for ourselves. Stop doing everything for everyone else and nothing for ourselves. If we crumble it’s very likely that everything will go wrong. I think you know what I’m talking about. Those times when you were just to tired/ frazzled to do something and it seemed like that caused an avalanche of bad. It happens to all of us. I can’t speak for you but I know for me it causes me to go into a black hole of despair.
This tends to last for a bit too. Then I manage to dig myself out and make myself feel better, by taking time for myself and doing something I know will make me happy. Start the cycle all over again. I feel better I stop taking time for myself I get overwhelmed with life then boom. Back to despair. This is no way to live.

Luckily there is a way to break the cycle. It won’t be easy and at first you may have to be a little zealous about planning it, but you’ll get there. For me I do actually schedule things to do for myself. This way there’s a few times a week I am holding myself accountable. The rest of the week however it is just up to me to take that time. I just got a new face mask kit. It came with 3 different kinds of face masks and a pretty awesome applicator spatula. Last night I tried out the dead sea mineral mask. It didn’t clear out my pores but it definitely hydrated my skin and gave it a healthy glow. Tonight I pan on trying out the charcoal gel mask. Maybe it’ll help a little more with my pores.
Some of my other favorite me time activities include: Journaling, reading (I love love love to read), drawing, writing, and baking. Everyone is different, but im sure there is something that you miss doing. Also never forget to pamper yourself, trust me you deserve it!!
Yesterday I got some new nail polish and decided to show my Live Crazed pride!! It really is so important to take care of yourself and to always enjoy the little things!
Super excited for next week when I will be moving to my own official domain. So I hope to see you there!! I’ll have more information for you soon! You can also follow me on Instagram @LiveCrazed


Comments

Popular Posts